Monday, October 10, 2011

Drill camp and my baby is 5

The kids spent the week at a little drill camp at a local high school. The boys did a little hip-hop number which was so funny! Shy was the best little dancer in the group. They were suppose to dance on the football field but with four min left in the half, all the lights went out on the field. After waiting for almost an hour for the lights to come back on, they gave up. They postponed the game and took the kids into the gym to perform. Great job guys.







Thursday, my boys celebrated their birthdays. We went to breakfast but didn't do much else since last week was so crazy. On Saturday after my first baptism as primary pres., I taught a class on photography, and came home to hold a birthday party for Reed. We went the the Air Force museum for a scavenger hunt I had prepared. It was so much fun. Then home to cake and a pinata. Then, before the party was over, Shy and I took off to another baptism. Oh what a day at the end of a crazy week.









1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

You are one busy lady. I am amazed at all you do.