Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Takin' the Bus

Monday was the first day the busses ran for the kindergartners. This might have been what Shy was most excited to do. Since Shy only went once last week for an hour and Wednesday for testing, this was officially when she got into the flow of school. I held it together while Shy got on the bus and then Reed burst into tears and that got to me. He wouldn't play with his little friends or play by himself he just laid on my shoulder and cried for his sister. It was so sweet.



The three boys and Shy hold hands on the way to the bus stop. Notice the next generation also holding hands wanting to go too.

She was so nervous that when I asked her to wave, she wouldn't even turn around. What a big girl she is.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

what a little cutie!!! Poor Reed. He wanted to go too. That is very cute. She looks really cute as always!

Lacy said...

How cute! You know, I always wanted to take the bus. The poor Salina kids missed out on that experience- although it did make it more exciting to go home with a friend from Aurora.

Brasher family said...

That is so cute!! I am laughing at Lacy's comment, because I was going to say the same thing. I guess us sisters think alike.