Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Staying-powder


When Rhiannon and I were little and we played with our dolls/Barbie, we invented something called 'staying-powder' so that the toys would never grow-up, and stay the same age forever. Well I could use some of that now!! I can't believe how fast the last five years have gone. Here is my baby off to Kindergarten. She only went Monday this week and she goes to testing tommorrow. Then next week she will be a full time school-girl. She was so excited to go. Here are some pictures of her right before she left and sitting at her table.


6 comments:

Rhi said...

"Staying powder!" Wouldn't that be awesome. I totally remember using that stuff on our Barbies! She looks so cute!

Jeff and Jerri said...

Don't blink. In no time at all she'll be sending her little girl to kindergarten.

Ashley said...

She looks adorable! She is going to have such a fun time in kindergarten.

Stephanie said...

I am going to be right there with you next week. It's killing me! She looks beautiful though!

Lindsey said...

Cute little Shy! Her hair looks very cute in her headband. What a cute little girl she is!

Brasher family said...

Let me know if the staying powder works! I need some of that too!!