Saturday, May 3, 2008

Been Tagged Twice

Shy and I have both been tagged, The first answers are hers. ALL hers!

A- Attached or Single: Attached (to braxton)
B - Best Friend(s): Sadie, Braxton, Isabelle
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Day of Choice: Wednesday, dance class day
E - Essential Item: PURSE!
F - Favorite Color(s): blue and pink and red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, no Bears
H - Hometown: Clinton
I - Indulgence(s): Growing Flowers
J - January or July:- July and January to make footprints in snow
K – Kids: One, Floppy Flimopolis
L - Life is incomplete without: Noses
M - Marriage Date: TBD
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother and a make-believe sister
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Dreams
Q - Quote: Can you play Braxton
R- Ring size: Tiny
S - Season: Winter
T- Tag 3 Friends: I will at the play ground (he he)
U - Unknown fact about me: My middle name is Valynn after my grandma
V - Very favorite stores: Gas Station for treats!
W - Worst Habit: Pick my Nose
X-ray or Ultrasound: What’s that? An x-ray
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Treats of any kind
Z- Zodiac: What’s a zodiac? Um, thankyou?

Dede's Answers
A- Attached or Single: Very Attached! (and have been for a long time)
B - Best Friend(s): Eric, my sisters, and my mom
C - Cake or Pie: Cake, as long as its not cheese cake
D - Day of Choice: Monday, I usually don’t work that day
E - Essential Item: My kids, where I go, they go
F - Favorite Color(s): Pink, always pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: ummm
H - Hometown: Clinton
I - Indulgence(s): Getting way too into Halloween
J - January or July:- July
K – Kids: 2 - Shy 4, Reed 1 1/2
L - Life is incomplete without: Something to look forward to
M - Marriage Date: June 16th 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: Failure
Q - Quote: You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit
R- Ring size: No Idea
S - Season: Spring
T- Tag 3 Friends: Kem and mom (so they can put something on they're blog) and I don’t know
U - Unknown fact about me: I’ve already got the fabric to make my kids Halloween Costumes!
V - Very favorite stores: Jo-Ann's Fabric
W - Worst Habit: Complaining
X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Ranch Chicken
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius

Also, For those of you wondering my, e-mail is danzingdede@hotmail.com. And I would love to see others blogs.

1 comment:

The Jolley Family said...

Your little family is so cute!