Monday, April 26, 2010

Excuses, excuses

Okay so I know I have been really bad at this whole blog thing over the past couple of months but I have some excuses. They may not be good reasons but they are my reasons.

Last summer I had several people tell me I should audition up at a theater up in Odgen. I found two shows that I really wanted to do. So in Feb I got the part of a stepsister in "Into the Woods" a show I've done before in college. We rehearsed Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings and Sat mornings from the middle of Feb to the middle of April. So combined with dance class and my two beautiful children I was fairly busy. Then I did something really silly, I auditioned for the show right after it, "Footloose." I get to play Ariel, (The ministers daughter who falls for the town rebel.) So now I perform "Into the Woods" Fri, Sat and Mon nights and rehearse "Footloose" Tues, Wed, Thurs, evenings. Ahhhhhh. I'm having the most fun, crazy, busy, exhausting couple of weeks. I'm having a blast and making tons of great new friends but all this has left very little time for blogging. So here is my picture-less post for April!!

For those interested:

Terrace Plaza Playhouse, Washington Terrace
http://www.terraceplayhouse.com/

Into the Woods
Fri, Sat, Mon nights
7:30
Now- May 28th

Footloose!
Fri, Sat, Mon nights
7:30
June 11th- July 23rd

1 comment:

Rhi said...

You are busy but I'm glad you are taking a day or two to visit us. We can't wait to see you guys!