Thursday, October 23, 2008

Disneyland and The Beach

Rhiannon already posted some pictures of the trip but I thought I would post some of my own and add some fun stories from the trip. We had such a great time in California and I just wanted to give a big thanks to all those who went with us.




The boys got to be really good friends. They spent half of a day away from each other once and when they met up again, they hugged for 5 min.



I couldn't stop Reed for a second to snap a photo but I loved how this turned out. If you look close you can see the little water drops and I love how you can tell he just can't get enough!


While we were in California Adventure we stopped to see a show about the magic of Disney animation. They asked for a little princess out of the audience. Lots of little girls were raising thier hands but the actress picked Shy. She got to pose like a princess, dance, and keep the signed picture of Cinderella.


Reed's was all about the characters. This is him holding on to Tigger's leg. He wouldn't let go either. Tigger was his favorite.


A hug for the mouse.


The best story about our trip? Shy was an angel! She didn't have any fits or tantrums. She went on every ride that she met the height requirement, including: Tower of Terror, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, The Matterhorn, and Thunder Mountain. She said she would love to go on any again with the exception of the Tower of Terror.



I just wanted to give a special thanks to my mom and dad who always make each of my kids feel like they are the smarest, cutest, most special kids in the world.
Thanks you two, your the best!




























2 comments:

Rhi said...

Between the two of us we got some great pics! We need to swap. It was tons of fun!! Gage enjoyed the pictures.

Devin and Lindsey said...

Ah man, we want to go! We'll have to plan another trip in a couple years so we can be apart of the family vacation.