Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Latest Tag


How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys
1. Getting to spend everyday with my best friend, Eric
2. Watching my kids accomplish something new
3. Three letters: DVR!
3 Fears
1. Losing my family or friends
2. Failure
3. Total world annihilation movies
3 Goals
1. To have a successful studio
2. Spend more time with my children
3. Running more times a week
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Blogs
2. Zoo Tycoons
3. I love my doll collection because there is a doll from all the plays in which I have had a lead
3 Random Surprising Facts About Me
1. I gave up chocolate a couple of months ago (apparently, I use chocolate to make kidney stones!)
2. I love to be out in my flower gardens! (I hope my mom doesn't read this or I'll get a 'told you so')
3. I wear my hair straight almost everyday now.
Tag 5 people
Mom, Britney, Ashley, Eric (ya right), ?

2 comments:

Rhi said...

No chocolate, common, that's insane! I guess kidney stones are worse. DVR, good one, didn't think of that!

The Jolley Family said...

Good job with not eating chocolate!Thanks for tagging me. I was lots of fun.